The end of the school year is always a bitter-sweet time, but this year is especially so. I miss seeing their faces in person everyday. I miss seeing them all together in the same room, playing together, and learning together. I've packed up my classroom and moved out my personal items as I prepare to move into the Elmore School next year. It will be strange to not have closure with the students in our classroom together, but we are excited for our Car Parade Celebration on June 8th! I hope you can all make it. The parade should not take more than 30 minutes (including the line up and procession).
Other things you need to know:
- Mon., June 1st: Usual Individual Google Meet schedule
- Tue., June 2nd: 9:00 morning meeting (whole class)
- Wed., June 3rd: 9:00 morning meeting (whole class)
- Thur., June 4th: 9:00 morning meeting (whole class)
- Fri., June 5th: 9:00 specials team morning meeting
Monday, June 8th 11:00: Kindergarten Car Parade Celebration
Thursday June 11th 8-11 am: Drop off iPads and other school materials and pick up student belongings (including kindergarten certificate!). Please remain in your car during this process. You will be assisted by school staff.
I will be sending a separate email with summer resources and activities for students who are looking for fun and engaging activities for the summer!

No comments:
Post a Comment